The National Hardware Show returns to Las Vegas May 6-8 2008.The 2007 National Hardware Show in Orlando featured hundreds of thousands of new products from more than 3,400 manufacturers in nearly 850,000 square feet of floor space including the co-located Gourmet Housewares Show and Global Home Textiles.Retailers and wholesalers could source new products easily through several new programs, like the Inventors’ Showcase and New Product World.
Buyers (retailers, wholesalers & distributors, importers/exporters), Specifiers (architects, builders/remodelers/contractors), Other (media, financial analysts) from every channel of distribution including:Automotive, Catalog/Mail Order/Internet, Discount Store, Hardware Store, Home Center, Home Décor, Kitchen & Bath, Lawn/Garden & Outdoor Living, Mass Merchandiser, Specialty Store, Supermarket/Drugstore, Wholesale Clubs
Top Ten Reasons to attend the 2009 National Hardware Show
1. Capitalize on emerging consumer trends with real-life merchandising and product vignettes highlighting Staycation; Green; Saving Energy, Saving $$$ ; and the new DIY’er.
2. Big Brands Are Back—to name few – Black & Decker licensed line of outdoor products, Char-Broil, Simple Green, Whirlpool/Gladiator Garageworks, Bond Manufacturing, Hyloft Storage Solutions, DAP, Stanley Tape & Adhesives, COSCO, Bath Solutions, Wayne Water Systems, LDR Industries, Whitney Design , The Designers Edge, WM Barr, Sheffield, Wooster Brush, FHP/O’Cedar, IDC/Westinghouse, 3M, Sisco/Honeywell, Vermont American and MD Building Products plus Face to face access to 2800 manufacturing companies covering the entire market.
3. Proprietary Market Research—unveiling consumer shopping behavior, trends and futuristic outlook of the industry, presented by the North American Retail Hardware Association.
4. Design, fashion and styles roundtable discussions with designers, retailers and manufacturers highlighting lawn, garden, outdoor living and storage & organization.
5. Best practices, merchandising tips and recession-proof strategies to thrive in a down economy.
6. New Product Launch spotlight Unveiling never before seen products that have no distribution and no exclusive deals prior to debuting at the Show… these are TRUE New Product Launches!!
7. Networking opportunities on the Show floor, at Awards Ceremonies and even in the taxi line – chances are endless in opening the door for that next big deal!
8. Great ROI—bring your entire buying team and get a Quarter’s worth of business done in 3 days with inexpensive hotel rates, flights and FREE transportation to and from the Show.
9. Simply the most efficient way to find New Products , New Vendors, and Emerging Product Categories that will Drive Sales.
10. You can make a difference! Contribute to the growth and success of your industry!
Paint and Decorating Retailers Association, U.S. Commercial Service, China International Hardware Show, Lawn & Garden Retailer, Spoga+gafa, Spoga Köln, Hardlines, HomeWorldBusiness.com
Organising Office: Reed Exhibitions The Americas, UNITED STATES
Duration: May 05-07, 2009
Venue: Las Vegas Convention Center, USA
Location: United States
Telephone: + 86 10 8518 9070-152 + 86 10 8518 9070-192
Fax: + 86 10 8515 1304